Arens Spindle Actuator
The Arens 24V Spindle Actuator is ideal for control of high level commercial and domestic windows. It is most commonly used for the automation of louvre galleries.
It’s uses are not restricted to solely louvre automation. Many other types of high level windows can be operated using this linear actuator and whilst ideally used internally, an IP65 rating makes external use possible.
The Arens Spindle Actuator allows for integration with the full range of Arens Ventilation Controllers and various Building Management Systems, or can be operated by the occupant using a simple wall mounted switch.
The standard stroke length is 180mm or optionally a 300mm stroke is available. A stroke limiting collar is available if windows are required to be restricted to meet Australian safety standards or window manufacturer recommendations.
- Ideal for domestic and commercial use.
- When required stroke may be shortened to meet Australian safety standards.
- Integrates with all Arens Ventilation Controllers.
- Support for C-Bus and other Building Management Systems.
- Neat, slim body (36 mm diameter)
- Front or back fixing (back bracket to be ordered separately)
- Stroke limiting collar available
- Supplied with 1.5 m of cable
- Available ex stock in 180 mm stroke and as a special indent in 300 mm stroke